Magento is an open source based ecommerce web CMS. It is a feature rich technology that uses EAV (Entity Attribute Value) database model with MySQL and Zend PHP. It is for commercial purpose and as per the requirements; a programmer can change the code. Participants will be able to implement simple business logic and work with the database and will also be introduced to the Magento API and important system resources and services. This training is for advanced users and site administrators of Magento with at least some knowledge of the PHP language.
Course Duration : 15 Hours
- Installing CMS using cPanel or manually
- Creating and Managing CMS pages/Blocks
- Adding Plug-ins and using the admin panel
- Adding images, picture galleries, audio/video on the website
- Recognizing the current state of eCommerce and staying updated on future trends
- Manage Cart and payment options.
- Understanding Template System
- Directory Structure
- Increase efficiency of operations with better order management, data feeds and self service.
- Maintaining security against spam
- Maintaining a back up of your database
- Manage Customers
- Reports and Statistics
- Hits and visitors tracking
- Employing role-based workflows
- Customizing your website by editing themes