C# is an object oriented programming language for developing window base applications in dotnet framework environment. This course is designed for intermediate-level developers or those who want to learn how to work in the .NET Framework using C#. It used for develop desktops base & Distributed application. The C# programming training includes OOPs, Collections, Threads, Exception Handling, Remoting etc.
Course Duration : 80 Hours
- Learn DOTNET Framework
- Understand and apply Object-Oriented Design Principles for creating java applications
- Describes the concept of OOPS and its terminology including encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, etc.
- Understanding exception and exception handling
- Learn to process Strings using various expressions
- Implement Collections Framework.
- Using ADO.Net for developing Database Applications
- Understand requirements and business goals when creating Windows Client applications
- Design and create a consistent and manageable User Interface using basic features